Misencil LASH EXTENSIONS
Get rid of the hassle of strip lashes FOREVER! Having Misencil lash extensions instantly gives you fuller,
longer, thicker & luxurious lashes without having to put on strip lashes every morning.
These photos are clients from our Spa
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS Performed by Mercedes Rodriguez
Misencil LASH EXTENTIONS ARE PERFECT FOR CLIENTS WHO:
- Want to add volume and fullness to their natural eyelashes
- Want to enhance their eyes and add depth to their face
- Want to avoid wearing eye makeup; with longer and fuller lashes, your eyes already pop!
- Want to avoid the hassle of strip lashes but want that look
- Bonus- Look natural! Have everyone wondering if you really were just born with beautiful long lashes
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Misencil lash extensions are semi-permanent single strand fibers that replicate a natural eyelash.
Each lash extension is applied one by one to your own natural eyelashes. They provide length and thickness
and are available in varying length, thickness, and curvature and fiber type. Lash extensions that are
applied by a certified lash technician SHOULD NOT DAMAGE YOUR NATURAL EYELASHES. especting
each client’s natural lash and only applying the appropriate length and thickness will guarantee a longer
retention and the health of your natural eyelashes. Our lash technician is Misencil
certified and only uses Misencil lash extensions and glue that is formaldehyde free.
Normally a lash life cycle is anywhere between 60-120 days, therefore it is necessary to get touch-ups
every 2-3 weeks to keep your lash extensions looking and feeling their best. Your natural lash cycle as
well as how you take care of your lashes extensions will determine how long the extensions will last. Your
first appointment includes a consultation and during the consultation our Misencil lash
technician will go over the lash style, thickness and length of lash that is best suitable for your natural
lash type and eye shape. A full set application can take 1.5hrs-3hrs, depending on the style chosen. Fills
can take 45min-2hrs, again depending on your style of choice. We can only fill lashes on sets that were
applied with our Misencil lash technician.
WE USE HIGH QUALITY Misencil LASHES
We offer synthetic, silk and mink fibre Misencil lashes, varying in lengths of 7mm-16mm.
We have 3 options for you to choose from:
- Flash Lashes: Made from Hyper-allergenic synthetic fibers. The most dramatic lashes giving
intense result with impeccable curve, jet black in colour and available in ultra glossy or matte
- Isia Silk: Made from silk fibers which make the lightest lash extension on the market.
light allows for thicker extensions without damaging the natural lash. Semi- glossy finish with a
beautiful curve that keeps its original shape and never gets flat.
- Royal Mink: The most natural curve with an authentic matte finish which will give you the
beautiful natural looking lashes. The fibers are as soft as real fur and textured that absorbs the
glue for maximum and extreme hold like no other lash. Lightweight, comfortable, heat and water
resistant. (Additional charge)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does this damage my natural lashes?
No. Our Misencil lash technician respects the natural condition of your natural eyelashes and only
appropriate length and thickness that your natural lashes can handle. We recommend taking a much needed
in between series of lashes in order to maintain the health of your natural lashes. At this time you may
to do a lash lift if you want a fuller look.
How long does it take?
The application will take about 1.5-3hrs. Please make sure to come to your appointment makeup free.
How often do I need to reschedule an appointment?
Around every 2-3 weeks, the process of growth and shedding of your natural eyelashes will cause the
to gradually fall out. The lash extensions provided by our Misencil lash technician will last 3-8 weeks.
typically schedule fill appointments every 2-3 weeks and the appointment lasts 45min-1.5hrs depending on
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Be sure to remove ALL eye and face makeup
- Do not drink caffeinated drinks 1 hour prior to the appointment
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to fill in your consent forms
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
24 hours after application:
- DO NOT use any eye treatments, makeup removers or eye makeup containing any traces of oil for oil will
break down the glue and retention and your lash extensions will fall out
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms, hot tubs and getting lashes wet for the first 24hrs
- DO NOT rub, pick or play with the lash extension
- Try to avoid rubbing your eyes as much as possible
- Be sure to follow the lash technicians maintenance procedures to ensure longer lasting results